Yey! It is our 3rd collaboration. Stashy is from Toronto , Canada. She is super organised and this was her fabulous idea. Being a beauty hoarder myself, I certainly will not pass up any opportunity to increase my stash LOL (Now on no buy til 31 Dec 2017) Plus we both posted so early that we landed up a month too early for our actual birthday.
It was my first time doing a swap with other bloggers. I was sooooo excited wahaha. Stashy facilitated the process by asking a series of questions and sharing what she’s interested / not interested in. The shopping began in February. This was a serious affair of bargain hunt, swatch, research etc. The box value was limited at EUR70. The main mission was to send each other unique local products / not available in our respective country.
Diseaster started to strike when one of the uniquely French brand introduced their stuff into Canada. I curse thee!!! Thank goodness it was not a full range introduction. Else it was like, er… do I keep the goodies for myself or what type of situation.
The cross Atlantic postal service was a drama for us both. Perhaps Stashy will share her bits of the story? Her post will be up at 9h00 Toronto time later today. My trouble all happened in French and besides outrageous postage that I understood fully, everything else happened in a 60% comprehension slur.
We actually texted each other to unbox at the same time 😀 With Instagram moments and all. Stop my babbling and here’s the unboxing!
The below product list was all typed out by Stashy herself! She is incredibly thoughtful! She typed the list to make our post easier! I am ashamed that I haven’t thought of such things. I have removed Stashy’s remarks, because I take private conversations very seriously 😛
- Marcelle City Tinted Cream SPF 25
- Marcelle Powder Blush in Coral
- Annabelle Chrome eye shadow in Rose Gold
- Annabelle Twist Up Lipstick in Absolute and lip liner in Demure
- Vasanti Powder Highlighter Duo in See the Light
- Vasanti Silky Eyeshadow Duo in Ellora Caves
- Cargo OneBase Concealer + Foundation in One in #025
- Quo Velvet Kiss Lipstick in #11 ==> Stashy, I totally get you on this one. (love)
- BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche lipstick in Honeycomb (!!!!!!!!!!GOAL!!!!!!!!)
- Capital Vices Skull Lip balm – this is made in Toronto!
- Various sheet masks – exclusively Canadian 😀
- Hylamide High-Efficiency Face Cleaner
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
- The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil
- The Ordinary Lactic Acid 10% + HA
- The Ordinary Buffet
- Brush Guard – eye shadow and variety pack
- Quo Blush Brush
- Quo Solid Brush Cleaner
- Quo Blending Sponge
- Travel pouches, Canada patch, pins
- Hudson’s Bay tote – this is an iconic stripe in Canada, see this wikipedia article about it
What an incredible selection!!! 😀 As usual, I’ll hoard them a little before I open them up and use them haha. Everything feels better after hoarding for a bit.
Seriously, so much excitement and so little time! wahaha Thank you, Stashy!!! 😀 Brilliant idea!!! xox
As you can see, this swap extended my hoard further.
— Joyce Belfort (@JoyceBelfort) June 18, 2017
Stay connected xox