Fresh here on the blog, make up! Well, this is more of a ‘what to pack’ post. Here is the thing, I am VERY lazy. Maximise travel time & minimise weight. Here’s my 5 products only make up tip. It works especially well for long haul flights 😉 or anyone who is lazy like me.
For any trips that is within 10 days, I can fit it all within this 18cm x 12cm x 7cm Muji bag. Toiletries and make up. Plus, it is carry-on safe for flights 😀 Here comes my actual packing for a 10 days trip to Nantes, France, May 2016
Quick review on all my luggage that are at least 1 years old. Rocked or sucked? All purchased with my own money.
These are my permanent carry-on bag residents when I have a check in luggage:
- Eye cover – ZZZZzzzzZZZZ
- Air pillow – ZzzZZZ
- Ear phones with adaptors – I hate those weird ones that they give out during the flight. I
- Sample sachet – cleansing oil, washing gel, toner, moisturiser, sun screen, lip gloss. This is my key to looking fresh when I land, even after a 13 hours flight.
- World traveller adaptor (with 2 USB port) & line
- Portable battery
- 1 pair of clean socks & underwear – the main luggage get lost in action / goes to the wrong country etc…
- Plaster – I get paper cuts frequently 🙁
- Pen in black and blue – each custom has a different preference
- Nintendo 3DS
Passport, wallet, keys & cell phone is part of the list, but I forgot to place it for the photo. Well that and the camera that I was using to take the photos.