This is an all out warm and fuzzy moment 😀 Thank you for the nomination indeed. ♥
This award is all about the newbie bloggers’ community. It is helping each other to discover new and hardly known blogs. Spreading the newbie love all around.
After a bit of google, it seems there are a variety of rules. In a nutshell, the rules are:
- Link back to the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the questions set by them.
- Nominate other newbie blogs (based on Sophie’s rules, under 200 followers)
- Create your own questions.
- Notify the nominated blogs once you have published your Liebster post.
My nominees are:
- Hello Toyoma – a foreigner showing the beauty of ‘rural’ Japan / Japanese living
- Hot Spring Addict – Japanese onsens
- Good Sensei Humour – English teacher in Japan
- Sue’s fabulous travel – Her blog name says it
- It’s okay! I am an engineer. – Smart stupidity, nerdy fun
- International Wabijin – Serious amount of traditional kimonos. *just under 300 followers, I know that’s over the 200 rule, but I LOVE this blog
- Spring Summer Sam – Sam has wonder beauty tricks & a great smile
*This is really difficult… not everyone publishes their # of followers.
My questions to the nominees are:
- Why this blog name?
- How long does it take you to compose a post / page?
- Where is your favourite blogging spot? (e.g. café, in bed, beach etc)
- When was your first blog post?
- Beside a phone / camera, what is your favourite gadget? (e.g. beer opener)
Spread the love!
Muah xox Thanks for reading 🙂
Please be a sweetheart & follow one of my social media xox