These are my permanent carry-on bag residents when I have a check in luggage:
- Eye cover – ZZZZzzzzZZZZ
- Air pillow – ZzzZZZ
- Ear phones with adaptors – I hate those weird ones that they give out during the flight. I
- Sample sachet – cleansing oil, washing gel, toner, moisturiser, sun screen, lip gloss. This is my key to looking fresh when I land, even after a 13 hours flight.
- World traveller adaptor (with 2 USB port) & line
- Portable battery
- 1 pair of clean socks & underwear – the main luggage get lost in action / goes to the wrong country etc…
- Plaster – I get paper cuts frequently 🙁
- Pen in black and blue – each custom has a different preference
- Nintendo 3DS
Passport, wallet, keys & cell phone is part of the list, but I forgot to place it for the photo. Well that and the camera that I was using to take the photos.
Where to buy these items?
See through bag, 19.5cm x 15cm – Muji
Paris bag, 26cm x 20cm – LOQI
- Eye cover from Muji, mine is 5 years old, they have a newer version now
- Pillow – Daiso, the JPY100 store. I don’t know if they have still. I bought this 3 years ago. It was under USD1, so I replace it whenever I feel it is dirty
- Dual colour earphones & adaptor – Akihabara, Tokyo. I bought the adaptor from a electronic store in the HK airport. Can probably buy this from any electronic store?
- Sample sachets – all the convenient stores in Japan sells them. Lawson, Family Mart etc or any drug stores. Otherwise, many brands give them out for free. The lippie was from http://www.shiseido.co.jp/mj/allitems/
- World traveller adaptor & line – mine is the old version, the new available on Go Travel. The line is from Belkin, they come in many colours. I got mine 3 years ago.
- Portable battery – Akihabara, Tokyo
- Socks & underwear – I am not sharing 😛
- Plasters – any supermarket or drug stores
- The blue one is from Pilot and the white one is a Swaroski.
- Nintendo 3DS – Amazon? or any electronic toy stores? I bought mine from Akihabara in Japan. Mario cover is sold separately to the 3DS.
What’s in your carry-on bag?
**I bought all these items for personal use. I do not gain economical benefit out of any clicks.
Please be a sweetheart & follow one of my social media xox